Image Map

Monday, April 6, 2015

New Projects

I've been posting more to my facebook page and have been neglecting to post here on the blog.  So, I decided I had better do that right away!  So, I'm putting together a few posts that will release over the next few days.

These four totes I did as Easter bags for my nieces and nephew.  My daughters were great to model them for me.  I have my own children's bags nearly completed, but they didn't get quite done in time for Easter for them.  They are excited to have them for piano books after spring break though.  I used a stitch and flip method on the outer bag and inserted a zippered pocket, open pocket and crayon holding pockets into the lining of each bag.  I plan to get a little tutorial with dimensions up on the blog soon.







1 comment: